Boston Walking Tour
Take a walk through one of America's greatest cities. Learn about Boston's role in how our nation came to be, as well as its contribution to the culture today.
Copps Hill, North End, Boston
$25 per person
Exertion level: Low
Departs from Copps Hill in Boston's Historic North End
Details & Itinerary
- Times are variable. Please check the calendar HERE for availability.
- Meet at Copp's Hill Burying Ground in Boston's historic North End.
- For those that are interested in seeing the USS Constitution, I am happy to meet you at the Shipyard following your free tour with the US Navy and National Park Service. I DO highly recommend seeing this ship if you are at all interested in naval history.
- Allow 4 hours to complete the tour, which ends in the Back Bay neighborhood near the Prudential tower.
What You Should Bring
- We will be doing a fair amount of walking. Wear sneakers or otherwise comfortable shoes. You should be able to get away with an active sandal such as Keen, Merrell, or Teva brands.
- You might want to bring along a bottle of water. We can stop along the way if needed.
- Camera. Photos will be taken during the tour and are complimentary.
Best Times for This Excursion
- April through October is a great time to visit Boston.
- The tour operates on any fair-weather day.
How strenuous is this?
- Boston is a relatively flat city, and those in moderately good shape should be able to complete the tour.
- You should be able to walk 3.5 miles without difficulty in order to enjoy this tour. We will be stopping at many points along the way, so it is not a continuous hike.
- Please be mindful of the weather. Excessive heat in the summer months will make the tour uncomfortable for some.
Guided By Experts
Your guide (that's me, Gregg), knows the area well and has spent countless hours walking the city for business and pleasure.
All of Boston's Highlights in One Tour
We will go beyond the typical Revolutionary history and include some of Boston's modern attractions like Copley Square and the Prudential Center.