Brewster Flats Fat Bike Tour
Ride with us for a truly unique outdoor experience along the largest expanse of tidal flats in North America.
Crowes Pasture Conservation Area, Dennis, MA
$80 per person
Exertion level: Strenuous
Departs from Dennis, Cape Cod, at Low Tide
Details & Itinerary
Leave the crowds behind and come explore a Cape Cod beach the way it should be.
- Meet and depart from Crowe’s Pasture Conservation Area in Dennis, MA, on Cape Cod Bay
- Ride 1/2 mile on trails and roads to the tidal flat area
- Visit the oyster farms, visible only at low tide
- Ride 1.5 miles across packed sand at the ocean’s edge to the breakwater at Corporation Beach
- Feel free to bring a snack and a drink to enjoy on the jetty prior to the return ride back to Crowe’s Pasture.
What You Should Bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Extra shoes/sandals and T-shirt to change into after the ride
Best Times for This Excursion
How strenuous is this?
If you are concerned that this may be a bit near your physical limits, please let me know and I will ensure that your group is private to eliminate any worries.
Sunset Schedule for 2023
Guided By Experts
Your guide (that’s me, Gregg), knows the area well. All roads, trails, and beaches are second nature.
All Riding Equipment Included
You will be provided with all the necessary gear to enjoy one of Cape Cod’s most spectacular beaches. Bike, helmet, and water and a snack are provided. Radio communication with your guide is also available for those intrepid riders that wish to advance ahead of the group.
Leave the Crowds Behind
You won’t find packed beaches full of umbrellas here. Miles of pristine beach are waiting for you. Feel free to dismount your bike and walk in the sand, splash in the water, and cast your stress far into the ocean.