Stand Up Paddleboarding is one of Cape Cod’s most popular activities and for good reason. Take a relaxing tour of either salt or freshwater and see Cape Cod the way it was meant to be seen – from the water.
Locations variable based on preference and weather
$75 per person
Exertion level: Easy to Moderate
Details & Itinerary
Stand-Up Paddleboard Tours are offered through Peace Love SUP and are customized to each group’s preferences and abilities. Locations are chosen based on local weather conditions as well as customer preference and location. Spend less time driving and more time having fun on your vacation.
Those with young families or disabilities are welcome to join in on a tour. Feel free to call and discuss your particular situation.
- Each tour is a bit different. But you can expect to meet your guide at the launch point, collect your paddling gear, and receive brief instructions on safety and paddling techniques.
- Enjoy a leisurely paddle through flat water, stopping occasionally to swim, discuss a particular sight, or rest.
What You Should Bring
- You should bring sunblock or cover-up, hat, sunglasses, water, and a sense of adventure
- You will be provided with all paddling equipment including SUP board, paddle, leash, and PFD
- Your guide will take photos that you will receive shortly after the session. This is included in your tour.
How strenuous is this?
For most adults, this tour is relatively easy. The biggest factor that may cause some increased exertion is wind. If the wind is unfavorable, generally greater than 13mph, your guide will call you to discuss your options. A new location may be available, or you may receive a full refund.
We want everyone to have a great time.
What if the weather is bad?
If the weather is not favorable, either due to wind or rain, you will be given a full refund and an option to reschedule.
Guided By Experts
Your guide, Amy, has been operating Peace Love SUP since 2012. She is certified as a Level 2 stand up paddleboard instructor by the American Canoe Association and knows how to keep you safe and having a great time.
All Paddling Equipment Included
You will be provided with all the necessary gear to enjoy one of Cape Cod’s most incredible eco-touring activities. Board, paddle, leash, and PFD are supplied at the launch site.
Photography cannot be guaranteed, but usually you will be given several social media-worthy snaps to show your friends and family.
Leave the Crowds Behind
Why pack yourself onto a crowded public beach when you can enjoy the water from a completely new angle. SUP tours are one of the best ways to enjoy the beautiful summer weather and reconnect with family and friends, without the frustration of the crowds.